Total Pageviews

progress

Sunday, December 13, 2015

random items

There's a Remington Torpedo in script on shopgoodwill.com as of this writing.

In other news, I found something rarer than a working typewriter in the bins the other day.  An old-school Thermos bottle with an unbroken liner and the inner lid also.
I liked the color so for a buck fifty I went ahead and got it.







I'd never seen Polly Red Top before, I don't know how long they were made.  I did find an interesting blog showing vintage ads, which had this 1954 ad for the product - at least it gives me a snapshot on the era if not the actual decade in which this was made.  Some nice photography there as well.
http://jonwilliamson.com/




1 comment:

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive