Total Pageviews

progress

Monday, August 29, 2016

Trigger warning

Before I get to the horrifying photo, here's some other news in the tyewriter community.  

First, shopgoodwill has a special item - an elusive Burnett!

 Since that link will rot fairly soon, here's where it stands as of this writing:

Winning bid was $7,251.00.  Let me know in the comments if you learn where it ended up.

 I'm starting to look at the collection for the workhorses for this year.  I need to commit to a full typescript since I keep losing files on pc.  I still can't find half of my 2010 novel and have had to revert to messy scans on most others.  I'm hoping the noiseless will be in shape for write-ins.

Now to the bad news.  I was excited to see a sweet-looking Corona Standard flat top at a yard sale, until I got close enough to see the keys were all chopped.  I couldn't even stay and berate her for it.


to spare the more sensative readers,  here's some space to leave the offending pic off the page unless you scroll to it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





1 comment:

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive