I wanted to celebrate ITAM by getting some machines into service, so I checked the Tacoma School Of The Arts (SOTA) staff list for a writing teacher who might be interested. Finding one, I used her web form to send the following text:
I also included links to typosphere blog and to my own.
Two days later I had this response:
And today I delivered the squad to its base:
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Thank-you note
- Tacoma Type-in
- More on the Woodstock
- New to the team
- typewriters in the funny papers
- ITAM update
- Post-war semi-portable
- Guess who?
- brief use of the Office-Riter
- This is how we do it
- Peerless Rubber Keys
- Sticky keys
- life lesson taken to heart
- First dispatch from the front.
- ACTIVATE THE OMEGA 13 (hundred)!
- small portables around the world
- Inception post
- video link for ITAM
- back to normal - ITAM normal...
- Strike Force deployed
- What do I call this group?
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2011 (275)