Total Pageviews

progress

Sunday, October 7, 2012

more biking, shops and watches


I wound it up last night and kept pretty good time for half a day.  Tests are ongoing.
Budd Inlet

the tree is below

 In the shops:
An "Ediphone" dictating machine.

carriage didn't move, and see all the mold in the case lid?

Did not know Graybar made sewing machines.

Futura for about 30 bucks.  not one of my grails

I saw this image online.  It's an unusual and particularly fetching design.  How much would you pay?


3 comments:

  1. That last watch, the Wittnauer, is really neat looking! I still don't know enough about watches to say how much I would spend, but if you like it, go for it!

    Those Dictaphone's are really sweet, although I have never seen one labeled 'Ediphone'. I have seen a few with tables like that, and they always catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice watches and very nice scenery. And, a nice Graybar for Adwoa.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive