Total Pageviews


Saturday, January 15, 2011

good get together

here we all are.  oops the typewriters are outside the frame!

Ryan with his QDL


  1. It was fun meeting you and chatting and checking out the new Erika. Hopefully you can find a cover plate someday. You might try Jay Respler for one. I think it's a long shot that he would happen to have one but I know he has lots of various parts and pieces. His contact information is at the top of this page:

  2. i will ask around but will likely craft one out of cardboard & scotch tape in the meantime, then it can be a pattern for cutting some sheet metal if i get that ambitious.

  3. I used to have a QDL like Ryan'. Found it in an antique shop for $30. It was an awesome typewriter, but I found another home for it as my 1946 QDL didn't like anyone crowding it:)


Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.


Blog Archive