Total Pageviews

progress

Monday, January 3, 2011

royal 10 AZERTY - update!

this one is at the same shop as the SCM 88.  He has it marked at $250, which puts it far out of my interest, especially since I already have a Royal 10.  But it is pretty and I thought you'd like to see it.  It has the two-pane side windows like my own, indicating an earlier model.
They are advertising this one on craigslist - here's the listing:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/atq/2147597733.html

they still want too much for it though.

2 comments:

  1. Just as well... you're far better off without an AZERTY keyboard. They're a right pain to use, and all of the numbers have to be typed with the shift key depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting used to that on the 3-bank corona 3, so I take your point. At that high "collectible" price I'd be afraid to use it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive