Total Pageviews

progress

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Olympia NaNoWriMo typewrite-in

Followers may recall I have long wanted to hold a type-in down in Olympia for the convenience of Little Flower Petals.  National Novel Writing Month provided a good excuse for it as well as much-needed assistance finding the location.  I looked up the Olympia group and found their write-ins, then asked the captain if we could barge in toward the end of it.  She was very enthusiastic so we are welcome and have a place to go.  

It's called Sizizis Coffee House, and appears to be pretty easy to find.  I will be there Sunday Nov. 13 at about 11 a.m. I hope any typers and/or writers will join me there.
RSVP in comments or g+ or just show up.

So depending on turnout we will either be a typewriter squad or platoon, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive