Total Pageviews

progress

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

trying to get back in the habit

I'm behind on my posting.  For example I am long overdue on a spy-themed post.  Partly I'm busy, partly lazy.  When I have time, I've been trying to organize my area.  Then I find my books and suddenly I haven't any time.  I took the day off today to walk up a hill for a $5 gift card for a bakery.  That left a lot of time to attend to some promised tasks and get out a typecast.





Just leave me a comment if you want to read the book.  We'll connect somehow from that starting point.

5 comments:

  1. Just don't send any of those gorgeous torpedos to Good Will ... Send 'em to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drop my basket cases over at MTE. It's nice to have a place to take them where you know they'll end up saving another machine. (:

    I'd take you up on the Goulart offer, but I'm hip deep in Rex Stout and Raymond Chandler right now. found 2 bags worth of Stout and Chandler paperbacks at GW - think I'll go lay down with one now. Happy reading on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are good authors to be hip-deep in. If I don't' get any takers you can always try again later. I wish I had a local shop to take them to. I was going to try Nick, but he's offloading too.

      Delete
  3. Peter - you'd be nuts to donate torpedos to goodwill... i wonder if you did, would we see them on shopgoodwill?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive