Total Pageviews

progress

Saturday, August 8, 2015

bikecast

I have been typing on my bike - just not posting.  I offer the following as proof.  It's become laughably common for me to find an old typecast still in the typewriter when I open it up out on the trail.




So I heard back from them to pick up the typewriters and said no, those were a gift, if you want them.  They did accept them, but I don't know what happened to them after.
Also I did manage to sell one more typewriter last weekend before pickup.  The plastic Rocket (made in Brazil, I think), with no cover.  I hope they enjoy it.  I keep thinking I really should be posting galleries of these before deaccessioning.




Osprey fledgling trying out his wings in the breeze

Mom's home!  Or maybe dad, not sure from this distance.

1 comment:

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive